The Transaction Coordinator (TC) is responsible for facilitating and managing the “closing” of all purchases and sales of American Home Buyer properties. This will include scheduling and attending all closings. Further, the TC will help in selling properties by assisting the Sales Coordinator and managing marketing of properties. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-managed individual who can handle lots of details and is effective in person with customers.
- This is a permanent and full time position with a compensation range of $45-55k annually, depending on your experience.
- Typical schedule is 8:30-5:30, Monday through Friday
- Coordinating all Transactions (“closings”)
- Closing coordination and scheduling
- “Hand holding” and managing relationships with home sellers and buyers from contract to closing
- Coordinate and communicate throughout process with title company
- Manage entry and tracking of all purchases and sales in CRM and Whiteboard
- Review and management of all closing documents
- Attend closings
- Marketing of Properties
- Send and manage eblasts to buyer list
- Obtain Reviews and Testimonials
- Generate and manage buyer leads in CRM
- Track all Marketing in CRM
- Posting properties on our website and third-party websites and social media
- Facilitate and gather the “Numbers” for each property (Values, Repair Estimates, Taxes, HOAs, etc.)
- Support for our Sales Coordinator
- Take Back up Calls from Buyers and Lenders as needed
- Help coordinate and facilitate “showings” of properties
- Help complete purchase contracts as needed
- Help update and track all events in CRM (comments, showings, offers, etc.)
- Call and Office Support
- Back up answering calls from Seller Leads, Buyer Leads and general Office calls
- Maintain Documentation of all Processes for this position
- General admin support for other office duties as needed
- Knowledge or Experience in real estate is preferred
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, and PDF document control required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in person and on the telephone
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Dependable and able to work steady with minimal supervision
- English fluency (Spanish is a plus)
Summary: If you are an ideal candidate for this position, you will be highly detailed and can perform most duties without supervision. You are self-motivated, enjoy working alone, but also like working with a team and appreciate a professional but fun team culture. You are unique in that you can handle detailed work, problem solve title issues with customers, and switch to representing the company professionally in face-to-face closings. You are not just looking for a J.O.B., but a family-company atmosphere. You are the kind of person that we like to reward because you work hard and have an attitude of “ownership” for your role in the company.
Steps To Apply…
- Read about who American Home Buyer is (here on this site).
- Download and complete the Career History Form below. (PDF)
- Email the Career History Form, your Resume, and a brief email explaining why you think you will be a fit at American Home Buyer. Email all to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Scott Baker
- If we believe you are a good candidate, we will contact you by email to continue to the next step.
Thank you for your Interest in American Home Buyer!
General inquiries can be submitted on the form below.