EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & BOOKKEEPER
The Executive Assistant/Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are primarily Assisting the CEO in daily tasks, schedules, and communications. Also, managing all in-office bookkeeping for our principle business and a few smaller holding companies. Further, this role includes other office coordination and administrative duties.
You are an ideal fit if you are a self-managed individual who is highly detailed and a problem solver.
Some Bookkeeping experience is required.
- This is a permanent position with compensation ranging from $50k-60k annually, depending on experience
- Work is required to be completed in-office
- Hours are 8:30am -5:30PM Monday – Friday.
Executive Assistant (approx. 20 hours per week):
- Handling all communications for CEO
- Managing CEO’s email inbox
- Managing CEO’s calendar
- Conducting research and providing thoughtful solutions
- Tracking tasks, prompting CEO action, and tracking follow-up on delegated items
- Coordinating CEO’s participation in events, and travel itineraries
BOOKKEEPER (approx. 20 hours per week):
- Manage all Accounts Payable & Receivable, Journal Entries, Chart of Accounts and Payroll
- Reconcile & monitor Bank & Credit Card Statements
- Manage Bank deposits, check writing, and cash flow
- Coordinate and monitor funding for all property transactions
- Prepare financial reports as needed for management
- Maintain collection and tracking of Promissory Notes and Loans
- Maintain and control all Property Insurance, Utility connects & disconnects
- Manage rent collections, late fees, security deposits
- Manage HOA contacts, payments, and compliance
- Define, audit and maintain Bookkeeping procedures and controls
- Assist with answering office admin calls
- Entering closing and loan documents
- Assist with other general admin duties
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in person and on the telephone
- Highly Detailed; Strong organizational skills; Time-management and problem-solving skills
- Confident, Dependable, and able to work steady with minimal supervision
- Positive and approachable with a “Can-Do” attitude
- Above average Technology proficiency
- Proficient in, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook (or equivalent)
- 1 year Bookkeeping or Accounting (Quickbooks experience preferred)
- Driven to follow and improve standards, audits and procedures
- English fluency
What We Provide
- Opportunity to grow with a fast growing company
- Contribution to our community through the service we provide and charity events
- Support from CEO, COO, CFO and CPA
- 401K with matching
- Membership to health cost-sharing program
- Great culture: Family oriented, fun and God honoring!
You are an ideal candidate for this position, if you are an excellent communicator, highly detailed and can perform most duties without supervision. You thrive on controlling and auditing systems for your work that ensure HIGH ACCURACY. You are self-motivated, enjoy working alone, but also like working with a team and appreciate a professional but fun team culture. You are not just looking for J.O.B., but a family-company atmosphere. You are the kind of person that we like to reward because you work hard and have an attitude of “ownership” for your role in the company.
If you have being saying Yes, Yes, Yes as you read this, then we would like to talk to you!
Steps To Apply…
- Read about who American Home Buyer is (here on this site).
- Click the button below. You will be directed to our Career History Form (CHF), which is the first step in our application process. You will need to complete this form and attach your resume.
- After you complete the CHF, you will be given a link to take a Behavioral Assessment.
- If we believe you are a good candidate, we will contact you by email to continue to the next step.