Director of Sales & Acquisitions
As AMERICAN HOME BUYER’s Director of Sales and Acquisitions, you will succeed because you are passionate about helping people and leading a team of high energy sales professionals. You have high standards and are driven to succeed by leading others to success. You are mature, willing to work hard, and hold yourself and others accountable. You are a person who gains satisfaction from knowing your efforts are making a difference in the marketplace while achieving a high income.
Is This You?
- Unwavering integrity
- Proven Sales Leader
- Heart of a Coach
- Motivated to lead other to successfully achieve their goals
- Positive attitude with an abundance mentality
- Unparalleled work ethic
- Natural and infinite curiosity demonstrated by exceptional questioning and listening skills
- A high value placed on personal accountability
- Unconditional commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An eagerness to help others achieve their goals
What You have already achieved: (Requirements)
- 10+ years of proven Sales experience
- 5+ years of proven Sales Management experience
- Developed exceptional questioning and listening skills
- Tech savvy; comfortable with new and changing technology
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Microsoft Office expertise
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
What You are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Following a proven sales process and teaching others by example
- Coaching, motivating, and developing the Sales and Acquisition teams
- Adept and comfortable driving salespeople through accountability
- Improving and perfecting the effectiveness of sales processes, activities, and results
- Developing and implementing an in-house training system
- Working with sales and acquisition team members to develop individual goals, strategy, and plans to achieve those goals
- Conducting recurrent sales meetings to ensure the sales strategy and results are in-line with company expectations
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop the company’s sales goals, strategy, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and plans to achieve those goals. Further, reporting back on a recurrent basis to the leadership team the results of those activities
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of new sales and acquisition team members
- Improving and perfecting the onboarding process
What You will achieve: (Expectations)
- Hold each sales team member accountable for minimum standards and personal goals
- Results – Reaching team goals and exceeding minimum standards
- Sales Activities – Develop Recipes for Success (daily and weekly activities) for each acquisition and sales agent
- Effective Execution –Develop Sales Management Process which includes Team Meetings, coaching calls while with home seller, 1:1 debriefs, daily huddles, etc.
- Teamwork – provide effective communication, cooperation, and collaboration within the sales team and with other departments as well as the leadership team
- Forecasting – Provide weekly forecasts to the leadership team
- CRM Utilization – ensure everyone is entering all sales activity into CRM
- Sales Pipeline – Work with sales reps on their individual pipeline, making sure it is of high quality and sufficient to meet company goals.
- Recurrent Reporting – develop sales reports and provide them to the leadership team on a recurrent basis. Should include YTD sales – goals vs. actual, sales pipeline, activities, and results.
- Lead the process of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of new sales and acquisition team members
- Training and Continuous Improvement – participate in personal development and sales management training and coaching; Lead sales training, perform role plays, continuously improving sales rep skills and effectiveness
- Work with leadership to develop incentives and promotions to drive sales activities and increase motivation
- Enforce proper disciplinary measures as needed if sales reps fail to achieve their goals and standards
- 40 to 50-hour work week including some Saturdays
- All work is performed on site at our Houston Offices and in the field in the Houston area
What You Receive
For the right candidate, this in an amazing career opportunity in the exciting field of real estate investing with an established and well-known organization. You will have full support to achieve your objectives with an unparalleled marketing and administrative staff.
- You will receive a $100k annual salary, plus a rewarding commission structure to achieve upwards of $200-300k+ annual compensation
- We provide you complete training for our home-buying process
- Paid time off and paid holidays (after 90 day period)
- 401k and Health Benefits
- For your team:
- Ongoing weekly Superstar Training by top Home Buyers in the USA
- One of Highest Home-Buyer commission plans in the Nation, with generous bonuses
- A dedicated support team including: lead management and transaction coordination. This allows your team to focus on new business!
What we Provide
- Top notch Lead Generation Program including Television, Direct Mail and Online Advertising. This translates into a high volume of quality leads
- Stellar reputation with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, 4.6 Google rating, and 50+ YouTube testimonials
- Established company with 25 years history in Houston. This translates into a secure long-term career for you and your team
- A different approach to business where we serve our clients and our team by always seeking to honor God
- Professional, Fun, and Family-like office environment
To Apply for this position: Does this sound like you? If so, please click the link below. You will be directed to our Career History Form, which is the first step in our application process. You will need to complete this form and attach your resume. If we think you are a good fit, we’ll be in touch!