Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for Managing our Lead-Intake team (2-3 persons), all of our inbound leads, and the Appointment setting process for our Sales Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to learn or advance in the field of Real Estate, Lead-Management, and Customer Service Management.
- This is a permanent salaried position with potential for advancement
- The pay for this position is $60-80k per year. This includes a base salary of $40k plus a generous bonus and commission plan
- The schedule is in-office 8:30-5:30, Monday through Friday, plus some availability on Saturday from Home.
The Customer Service Manager is an important position managing the intake of live leads by Phone and by Webform, with a goal of setting Appointments for our Sales team. This will include handling lead calls yourself as needed.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable with managing our small team of Customer Service Reps, as well as managing the flow of leads in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Manage flow of incoming Leads and setting Appointments, to include managing the team to facilitate the following
- Manage all inbound leads (take overflow calls yourself)
- Manage outbound calling
- Manage Daily Sales team Appointment Scheduling & Calendars
- Supervise Customer Service Reps (CSRs)
- Accountability for CSR call quotas
- Hiring, Scheduling, Corrective Actions, Terminations
- Manage and track Bonuses
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Manage Lead flow in CRM
- Manage CRM (Salesforce) Automations for drips, follow-ups, and auto-responders
- Ensure complete and quality Data for all Leads in the CRM
- Control duplicate Leads and Appointments in the CRM
- Maintain and track Key Performance Indicators
- Report to Management weekly
- Crosstrain on running “comparables” for Properties
- Handling various administrative calls and duties as needed
- 2 years experience managing others
- 2 years experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Good written and oral communication skills, in person and on the telephone
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Dependable and able to work steadily with minimal supervision
- English fluency (Spanish is a plus)
Summary: This position is perfect for you if you enjoy leading others, interacting with customers by Phone, and the details of working in a CRM or similar programs. We will train you in all aspects of this position, but you must have a minimum of two years experience in managing others and working in a CRM or similar program.
You are not just looking for a J.O.B., but a real opportunity to learn, and serve others. You are the kind of person we like to reward because you work hard and have an attitude of “ownership” for your role in the company.
What We Provide
- Complete training for the position
- Paid time off and paid holidays (after 90 day period)
- 401k and Health Benefits
- Opportunity to learn about Real Estate and Lead-management
- Opportunity to advance within the company
- Professional, Fun, and Family-like office environment
- A different approach to business where we serve our clients and our team by always seeking to honor God.
Steps To Apply…
- Read about who American Home Buyer is (here on this site).
- Click the button below. You will be directed to our Career History Form (CHF), which is the first step in our application process. You will need to complete this form and attach your resume.
- After you complete the CHF, you will be given a link to take a Behavioral Assessment.
- If we believe you are a good candidate, we will contact you by email to continue to the next step.