The Closing Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are facilitating and managing the “closing” of purchases and sales of American Home Buyer properties. This will include assisting in resolving title issues, managing relations with sellers and buyers, and scheduling and attending closings. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-managed individual who is a clear communicator, highly detailed and a problem solver.
- This is a permanent and full time position with an annual salary of $35-45k (depending on experience) plus bonuses, bringing total compensation range to $40-50k annually
- The schedule is 8:30-5:30, Monday through Friday
- Coordinating all Closings
- Closing coordination and scheduling
- Resolving Title issues
- “Hand holding” and managing relationships with home sellers and buyers from contract to closing
- Coordinate and communicate throughout process with title company
- Create and manage contract amendments
- Manage entry and tracking of all purchases and sales in CRM
- Review and management of closing documents
- Attend closings
- Support for our Sales Coordinators
- Help complete purchase contracts as needed, to include creating Hello-Sign electronic documents
- Help update and track all events in CRM (comments, showings, offers, etc.)
- Call and Office Support
- Back up answering calls from Seller Leads, Buyer Leads and general Office calls
- Maintain Documentation of all Processes for this position
- General admin support for other office duties as needed
- Knowledge or experience in Real Estate or Title-work is preferred but not required
- Tech savvy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, and PDF document control or equivalent)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in person and on the telephone
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Dependable and able to work steady with minimal supervision
- English fluency (Spanish is a plus)
What We Provide
- Complete training and support
- Opportunity to grow with a fast growing company
- Paid holidays and Personal Time Off (after 90 days)
- Great culture: Family oriented, fun and God honoring!
Summary: If you are an ideal candidate for this position, you will be highly detailed and can perform most duties without supervision. You are self-motivated, enjoy working alone, but also like working with a team and appreciate a professional but fun team culture. You are unique in that you can handle detailed work, problem solve title issues with customers, and switch to representing the company professionally in face-to-face closings. You are not just looking for a J.O.B., but a family-company atmosphere. You are the kind of person that we like to reward because you work hard and have an attitude of “ownership” for your role in the company.
Steps To Apply…
- Read about who American Home Buyer is (here on this site).
- Click the button below. You will be directed to our Career History Form (CHF), which is the first step in our application process. You will need to complete this form and attach your resume.
- After you complete the CHF, you will be given a link to take a Behavioral Assessment.
- If we believe you are a good candidate, we will contact you by email to continue to the next step.