Real Estate Office Assistant
(Intern or Temporary)
The Real Estate Office Assistant is responsible for assisting the Closing Coordinator with “closing” properties, assisting the sales team with their paperwork, and general office support.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to learn real estate and general administrative duties.
- This is a temporary position (approximately 3 months) and could lead to a permanent hire
- This is an hourly position with a compensation range of $10-15 per hour, depending on experience
- Typical schedule is 8:30-5:30, Monday through Friday. However, we are open to a flexible schedule for the right candidate
- Assist the Closing Coordinator with Closing Properties
- Data entry and tracking of all new contracts and amendments in CRM
- The introduction calls to sellers for new contracts
- Assist with coordinating and scheduling closings with the title company, sellers, and buyers
- Assist with resolving Title issues
- Support for the Sales Team
- Take Back up Calls from Buyers, Sellers, and Lenders
- Help complete purchase contracts as needed, including creating electronically signed Documents (HelloSign)
- Update and track events in CRM (comments, offers, etc.)
- Call and Office Support
- Back up answering calls from Seller Leads, Buyer Leads, and general Office calls
- General admin support for other office duties as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and PDF document control
- Good written and oral communication skills, in person and on the telephone
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Dependable and able to work steadily with minimal supervision
- English fluency (Spanish is a plus)
Summary: This position is perfect for you if you are detailed and reliable. You will be able to learn about real estate and general administrative duties in a professional but fun office environment. You are not just looking for a J.O.B., but a real opportunity to learn, and possibly grow into a career in real estate. You are the kind of person that we like to reward because you work hard and have an attitude of “ownership” for your role in the company.
What We Provide
- Complete training for the position
- Opportunity to learn the Real Estate business, especially contracts and title work
- Professional and Fun office environment
- Different approach to business where we serve our clients and our team by always seeking to honor God in all we do
Steps To Apply…
- Read about who American Home Buyer is (here on this site).
- Complete our Career History Form (“CHF”) at this link: LINK TO CHF
- After you complete the CHF, you will be given a link to take a Behavioral Assessment.
- If we believe you are a good candidate, we will contact you by email to continue to the next step.
Thank you for your Interest in American Home Buyer!