Customer Service Representative
The primary role of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will include answering calls from clients and schedule appointments. You will work closely with the Appointment Manager, as a team, to manage the schedule for our sales team in the field. The rest of your time will be spent managing leads in our database and marketing our properties.
- This is a part-time position with a compensation range of $12-18 per hour, depending on your experience.
- The work schedule is flexible, (preferably) 8:30-2:30, 4 or 5 days per week
- This is a permanent position that could lead to a full time opportunity
This position is responsible for but is not limited to:
- Inbound/Outbound calls
- Schedule Appointments
- Confirm appointments
- Assist Appointment Manager
- Manage Calendar
- Monitor incoming emails/texts
- Lead management
- Maintain data integrity for lead files
- Set up email and text drips
- General admin support for other office duties as needed
Summary: If you are an ideal candidate for this position, you are a good communicator, not afraid of the phone, detail oriented, and proficient in computer skills. You are self-motivated, and can work well alone, or with a team. You are not just looking for a J.O.B., but a family-company atmosphere. Since this is a part time position, this could be for just a season in your life, or long term. In either case, we are looking for someone who will work hard and have an attitude of “ownership” for their role in the company.
Steps To Apply…
- Read about who American Home Buyer is (here on this site).
- Download and complete the Career History Form below. (PDF)
- Email these three things to: email@example.com, attn: CSR Position
- Career History Form
- Your Resume
- Include in your email, a brief explanation of why you think you will be a fit at American Home Buyer.
- If we believe you are a good candidate, we will contact you by email to continue to the next step.
Thank you for your Interest in American Home Buyer!